Camps in the UK
Choose the best summer camp in England
Going to a summer camp in England is one of the best ways for your children to improve their English while they enjoy themselves and learn new skills. They will live an unforgettable international experience that will help them to learn, mature and be better prepared to face the challenges of the future.
At ninetonineworld, we want to offer you a customized service to help you find the most suitable camp for your children. We will advise you during the whole search, selection and registration process, and we will support you during your children’s whole stay at the summer camp in England.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details!
Types of camp
How we work
Dates: from late June to mid-August
Length of the camp: We recommend a minimum of 2 weeks.
Hours of English: 15 – 26 hours a week
Activities and trips: English classes, sports, artistic and social activities, drama, music, design technology… and a lot more!
Price: £850 – £1,500 per week
- Including: English classes, accommodations, food, activities and trips, laundry, textbooks and stationery, airport transfer and medical insurance
- Not including: airplane tickets, Unaccompanied minor’s service, extra activities, after-hours transfers, external exams or pocket money.
- We are UK experts
- We provide a high-quality professional service: We take care of every detail and of each child’s particular needs and interests
- Personalized support throughout the process: search for and selection of the camp, preparation for the entrance test, documentation, uniforms, logistics and monitoring of the students during their whole stay.
- We are reputable and have many years of experience in the field
A camp for every child!
Terms and Conditions
Form of payment: €100 + VAT to be paid at the start of the process, and the rest when the camp reservation is made.
- Flight cancellations or delays.
- Luggage lost by airlines.
- Students expelled by head teachers.
- Disappearance of money or valuables at schools.
- Medical attention to the students including taking them to medical centers when the situation so requires it. The person in charge of making these decisions will be the head teacher.
- Damage caused by other students or third persons
Other services that may interest you