Live-out au pair
Enjoy the experience of being a live-out au pair in Spain
If you like children, being an au pair by the hour in Madrid is an excellent way to immerse yourself in the Spanish culture and earn some pocket money.
As a live-out au pair, instead of living in the family home full time, you will spend a few hours in the afternoon with the children so that they can learn or improve their level of English while they play and have fun.
Ninetonineworld personally profiles each family to find the perfect family for each au pair based on your availability.
This experience will be enriching and unforgettable for both parties!
Accommodation: You do not stay overnight at the family home
Work hours: We look for families whose needs are compatible with your availability, 2-3 afternoons a week
Length of the stay: 6 months – academic year
Pocket money: €10 – 15 per hour (weekly payment)
We will send you a detailed dossier with activity suggestions and advice, which will help you make the most of your hours
An agreement will be signed between you and the family
Our au pair’s profile
- Mother tongue: native speaker of English or French
- Age: 18 – 26
- Availability: morning and afternoon
- Previous experience working with children
- Polite, adaptable, responsible and flexible person
- Health cover: European Health Insurance Card or any other medical insurance
Earn some extra money teaching and looking after children!
- To take the children to school and out-of-school activities and pick them up
- To teach them English or French in a playful way
- To play: with board games, handicrafts, cooking, making up stories…
- Outdoor activities: take them to the park, go for walks, do sports…
- To help the children with their homework
Other occasional tasks:
- To occasionally prepare some simple meals
- To occasionally help with the maintenance and cleaning of the kitchen when the children have their meals
- To bath the children if necessary
Other services that may interest you