Camps in the UK
Choose the best summer camp in England
Going to a summer camp in England is one of the best ways for your children to improve their English while they enjoy themselves and learn new skills. They will live an unforgettable international experience that will help them to learn, mature and be better prepared to face the challenges of the future.
At ninetonineworld, we want to offer you a customized service to help you find the most suitable camp for your children. We will advise you during the whole search, selection and registration process, and we will support you during your children’s whole stay at the summer camp in England.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details!
For the little ones
Sports, animal, creativity…
Quiz night, art, cooking, sports…
For sporty kids
Football, tennis, golf, hockey…
From beginner to advanced…
Horse riding, multisports, excursions…
Art, drama & music…
Football, football for girls, excursions…
Survival, climbing, orienteering…
Activities, events, excursions…
Enrichment, communication, academics…
With official exams
B1 Preliminary, B2 First, C1 Advanced English…
How we work
Complete our online form
We will call you for further information
Search for and selection of the camp
We will send you some options and advise you on your decision.
We will help you in the booking process and managing other documentation
We will provide you support throughout your child’s stay at the camp
Ages: 6 – 20, in customized groups in accordance with their age
Dates: from late June to mid-August
Length of the camp: We recommend a minimum of 2 weeks.
Hours of English: 15 – 26 hours a week
Activities and trips: English classes, sports, artistic and social activities, drama, music, design technology… and a lot more!
Accommodations: halls of residence or boarding schools (separated by gender)
Price: £850 – £1,500 per week
- Including: English classes, accommodations, food, activities and trips, laundry, textbooks and stationery, airport transfer and medical insurance
- Not including: airplane tickets, Unaccompanied minor’s service, extra activities, after-hours transfers, external exams or pocket money.
- We are UK experts
- We provide a high-quality professional service: We take care of every detail and of each child’s particular needs and interests
- Personalized support throughout the process: search for and selection of the camp, preparation for the entrance test, documentation, uniforms, logistics and monitoring of the students during their whole stay.
- We are reputable and have many years of experience in the field
A camp for every child!
Terms and Conditions
Total price for our services: 250 GBP + VAT. Form of payment: to be paid at the start of the process.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Flight cancellations or delays.
- Luggage lost by airlines.
- Students expelled by head teachers.
- Disappearance of money or valuables at schools.
- Medical attention to the students including taking them to medical centers when the situation so requires it. The person in charge of making these decisions will be the head teacher.
- Damage caused by other students or third persons
Other services that may interest you